- 2 x 15 x 16 in
- Provides head and neck support just as the Nekdoodle. Great for open water swimming, including triathlon training, stand up paddleboarding and snorkeling
- Allows training and swimming hands free with very minimal drag
- Can be used as a flotation device to aid yourself or others in the case of panic, cramps, dizziness, or injury
- Can also be used as seated flotation in the water; supports up to 300 lbs
- Made of soft, durable, vinyl coated foam; same material as lifeguard rescue tubes
- Permanently buoyant
- Easy to clean and UV Protected
- Salt and chlorine resistant
- Comes with its own waist belt and leash (one size fits most)
- Universal Body Board Plug accommodates industry standard wrist and ankle leashes
- Caribbean Coral color is easy to spot in the water
Warning: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave children unattended while device is in use.
Makes Sense Every Time You Swim!