SAVE LIVES! STOP LIFE-THREATENING BLEEDING IN THE FIRST CRITICAL MINUTES!
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes–even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. The North American Rescue® (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) 8-Pack is designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding. The PABC 8-Pack includes eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits that are contained inside of an easy-to-open nylon carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR Responder QuikLitter™ used for moving injured casualties.
Each of the eight Individual Bleeding Control Kits are packaged in a ruggedized vacuum sealed pouch and contain the most effective, easiest to use and fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet, a Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing to be used as a pressure bandage, NAR Responder Compressed Gauze for bandaging wounds and step-by-step illustrated pictorial instructions.
NAR Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) 8-Packs are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced and Advanced BCD configurations.
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes an easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches and one (1) NAR Responder QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet
- Available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD care configurations
BASIC KIT CONTENTS:
- 1 x NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 1 x NAR Responder QuikLitter
- 8 x Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Vacuum Sealed)
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- H 14 in. x W 11 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 6.8 lb